Thursday, January 25, 2007

the evil SATs

I absolutely shouldn’t be blogging rite now, with econs essay undone and maths tutorial undone and due tomorrow. but I’m seeing so many ppl getting so stressed up esp in this week with upcoming SATs in 2 days time. and I’m getting kinda worried for people… its like over this week people are like in this still kinda mood and everyone is like quietly boiling over.

And these 2 weeks been so hectic for street I’m so thankful for every streeter who has come down to help out during trial session and during interviews. Special thanks to emme ruth sheena who’s been organising so many things and getting so stressed and tired. when ruth came to find me today I thought, omg ruth needs a rest… and sheena just told me she’s having SATs on Saturday and she’s been so busy with all the arranging of interviews and all. and I only found out today that she having SATs.. oh my. really thank the organising ppl for all your tenacity and your willingness to come down and help and sacrifice stuff for street. and wat I’ve heard is that simin and sheena still organising more stuffs for j1s.. like O_O and simin and clarice has got SATs too!

and everyone been bugging me like how to mug for SATs and how to calculate score and stuff..and I just wanna tell them not to freak and stress so much. this pressure cooker world in RJ is really quite scary. so mind blowing that it takes ppl of great strength to keep sane. if this is going to happen for SAT II in may/june I will just freak out and die. and for the whole of the last 2 weeks, SAT is probably the most evil word around school. people pon school to mug SATs.. and teachers continue to pile work on us and we’re like terribly lagging. must seriously unlag myself. all ppl out there pls get enough sleep and take care of yourselves. I’m sure this will all pass soon. to all taking SATs this sat, jiayou jiayou! I’m sure u’ll do fine. just be patient and careful =)

heh..and we’ll have a little while to rest, before the SPAs come. ><