Live everyday like its your last day. Look into the mirror and ask yourself, if today were the last day of your life, will you be doing what you plan to do?
I think this is the wrong time to be thinking about this, but don't think I'm getting uninspired.. just wondering. this week a number of friends tell me how they have so many things they wanna do after A levels, and we just cant wait for this 2 months to go away. Some wanna drive, go overseas, play carefreely.. I can't wait to resume dance (i feel all the fats accumulating and snowballing already!), go teach at Discovery Camps (oh the adorable kids..) again, and finally go on an overseas CIP.. I think honestly if I were to spend today doing what I wanted to do most before I die, it probably won't be sitting at home/in library/in the canteen/in classrooms/on the couch (trying) to mug. Maybe a lot of people have this kind of sentiments now cos they're getting quite tired of mega mugging madness for the last term. Having people around you that draw up study calendars since the beginning of term 4, or half the class missing in tutorials and lectures (and almost no doubt sitting in library mugging) can be quite stressful.. I'm hoping that I can take it slow, for after prelims there's still A levels. Prelims is not the end, theres still that last lap that I don't wanna run out of breath for. From now it'll probably be very focused mugging. am pleased to say I'm ready for it. (still wanna watch mimi..) here's to a month of full time mugging. I think after today I can finally sit down and mug the whole day without thinking what's teachers going through tomorrow.. cheers. and for now, I guess Steve Jobs' advice shall be thrown out the window, and stay down there for a while, until we go retrieve it again after A levels.. We save everything for after A levels..
On a completely random note, last night rained so heavily that I felt the atmosphere was so thoroughly cleansed after that downpour. (and so was I, literally feeling like a chicken in soup when I got home, soaked through and through!) The night sky was cloudless, blacker than I've ever seen, the moon shone so brightly and the stars were shimmering. (Yes I actually saw quite a lot of stars quite clearly). I sat in my living room reading notes while enjoying the cooling winds of the night coming in through my balcony. And then the most horrible thing spoilt the night, smell of cigarette smoke wafting in.. Grr.. Who needs cigarettes on such beautiful refreshing nights like this?!