one is trying to stay calm while trying to do a million things at a time despite being very tired
one is away
one is sleeping and too tired to help himself
and I am watching and trying to help but providing no help
seems like it is wired into our heads that the first thing we all want to do is to tell others what to do without first understanding why others don't want to do it that way
my mum has mastered the skill of driving despite having her eyes clouded by tears or brain tired from managing
all seem to be in precarious positions, but I don't know what to do to pull them back
of everyone I seem the most relaxed, a number of things to do that I haven't quite gotten down to doing because there seems to be still time.. plans that I think will likely be drastically changed when the times comes. passing time doing everything non-constructive.
when we all try to manage, we opt for just the liveable, happiness is out of the picture.
how did we get here? maybe that question is no longer relevant.