Friday, September 01, 2006

oof kaypohs again

okkk i know im not supposed to be here so soon after my last post. ahahaha. BUT! i am. heh.

Sorry for blowing yesterday. Was pretty amazed by how I blew up. Haven't done that for some time >< I think the pent up frustration about that toot thing and a few other things finally needed an outlet to bamm. Kinda disappointed in myself for being misunderstood by so many people. And also for not being able to help them. Oh well. It'll pass.

I get wat u mean in ur post (peers below). Seriously, 拿得起就要懂得放下. I know I've told u before that once committing to stuff, we shouldn't complain abt the sacrfices and hard work right? Cuz we made those choices. U'll definitely enjoy and no doubt, gain, from those research-on-i-dunno-what-chim-thingies programmes u have at the end of the year.

Dun worry abt street, I won't put u in charge of upcoming stuff so u wun hafta stress over that too. 不要催我 abt Open hse le hor :p , I hafta make extra arrangements for the time when I'm gonna be gone. I may be gone even longer than expected- haf cip camp that week too. Good chance for streeters to grow ba.

Must learn to trust other pple's abilities more k? U'll never know till u've seen them try. Dun worry I won't be back here anytimeee sooon.

Drink more orling joo!

<33 oof.