Thursday, August 31, 2006

oof says hi

Thanks dongfei, for giving me this place to come rant. I dare not write in my diary because I know once I start I won't be able to stop. Then I won't have to sleep liao... and screw up tml's reedeeculous performance. lol.

Been wondering about how some people can get so strange that they're completely not understandable. Their actions, behaviour, words... just contradict each other so much that it's confuzzling. Then there's that strange way of thinking, and their 摸不着的 character. Do they even know that they're so complex? Do they notice the loopholes? Or are they trying to hide something- a side of themselves that they're insecure with. I've already done what I can to try to understand people like that... to some of them, 我真的投降了.

Somtimes when things fly by so fast, I tend to think my feelings don't matter anymore. There's so many other things and people to watch out for, it's like I shouldn't be indulging in what I feel. 有时候想多了更累。更何况许多事都没有解答的。

STREET jia you! Tml's little perf is gonna be some bomb man... bomb in a different way. I'll try very very veryyy hard not to burst out laughing while doing the chestthrusthipthrust-ahahaha-wigglefingers step.

<33 Oof.